Friday 13 June 2014

NYX: Matte Bronzer In Light Review

" Perfect for Spring, Summer and beyond! – the Matte Bronzers have arrived! Achieve a natural and healthy looking complexion using any of the powder bronzers available in many shades. Perfect for that desired honey glow all year long! " - NYX

How many bronzers does one woman need? Apparently I decided I needed another one.  I already have quite a stash of bronzers in my makeup collection but I wanted something a bit lighter for an all over natural look. When it comes to bronzers, I search for something that matte, non shimmery and not too orange on my skin. This Bronzer is perfect! I've been using using it for over two months now and I must admit, it's my holy grail Bronzer!

NYX MATTE BRONZER
LIGHT #1
RRP: $17.95 AUD

I've been mixing up the NYX Bronzer for a more defined & contoured look. First ill use the Real Techniques Blush Brush to sweep across my face, to warm it up a bit. Then using NARS Ita brush to define / contour to sculpture my face. The shade is a very neutral, isn't to orange, nor 'muddy'. I use this for all over  and it even when I pile it on, it still looks natural.

The packaging is so lovely. So sleek looking and has a mirror inside which is always nice to have in most any compact product. The fact that the texture is matte is a big selling point for me. I'm not crazy about shimmery bronzers and most bronzers out there have way too much shimmer for my liking. It is well pigmented and it doesn't take much to add dimension and contour to my face with this. 
Overall, I think this is a beautiful warm bronzer that has excellent color payoff and is something I can easily work with. It is a beautiful product, Super easy to blend, plus it's fully matte. I definitely recommended everyone to try this product. :)

Follow Me Around:

No comments:

Post a Comment