Friday 18 April 2014

Indeed Labs: Hydraluron Boosting Face Masks Review

Everyone seems to be going crazy over face masks, I'm not sure if it's the latest beauty trend, or some celeb spoke out about using masks or if it's related to seasons changing. Whatever the reason, I was very interested in trying a face masks at home, and I can't wait to get my hands on some.

Indeed Laboratories

Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Face Maks
RRP: $29.99 AUD


I received a box of Indeed Labs Hydraluron Boosting Face Masks a couple of weeks ago, I decided to give them a shot. The box contains four individually-wrapped paper masks, which you unfold and place over the face, pressing in place with your fingers, relax for 15 minutes then remove the paper mask and gently massage in the remaining serum. Follow with a moisturiser. ( I recommend Indeed Labs Moisture Booster) dehydrated skin is instantly restored and given a boost of moisture. 

Hydraluron moisture boosting sheet masks contain next generation 3D hyaluronic acid. Hydrates your skin from beneath the surface for 24 hours of long lasting moisture retention. With each use skin feels softer, smoother, plumped and glowing. So far I've used 2 masks, one every two weeks, I noticed that my skin felt smoother and softer. I don't have much puffiness around my eyes and the dark circles have sightly faded. My skin moisture has improved over a couple of weeks.
These paper masks are quite big for my face, they do tend to slip around and constantly need readjusting. Plus they're super terrifying, now I don't have kids running around the house to scary, However I do have a dog and cat that freak out, they run and hide. My dog recently got so scared, she tried to attack me hahah. Now I won't share a photo of what I looked like, cause I don't wanna scary anyone.

I don't normally have dry skin, but I suffer during the colder months. So I suggest using one every couple of weeks and continue to moisturiser your skin. These are perfect if you're in need of a moisture boost. They'd also be great for flights especially as they're light and easy to pack.
Do you like the sound of Indeed Labs’ Hydraluron Boosting Face Masks? Have you given them a try? If so, what are your thoughts?
* this product was sent out for reviewing. I was not paid to review nor leave positive feedback. Everything stated above is from my personal experience. Everything is 100% honest and photos have been taken by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment