Sunday 9 March 2014

L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Review

Introducing L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur, the first-of-its-kind instant skin smoothing Finishing Cream. Magic Blur was specially formulated with a distinctive cushiony texture that instantly blurs lines, wrinkles, pores and uneven texture. I saw my favourite Youtuber and beauty guru  Nicole Guerriero raving about this in her videos, and I knew I had to get my hands on it!

L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur
RRP: $24.99
On Sale: $18.74
30ML

Magic Blur technology optically smoothes the skins surface, reduces shine and evens out complexion using a combination of light reflecting silicon elastomers, light diffusing agents, silica, and skin smoothing polymers. This unique Finishing Cream blends seamlessly into the skin so it instantly looks and feels smooth, leaving a velvet-soft matter finish. Magic Blur is recommend to be the final step in every woman's skin care routine, can apply after moisturiser, worn on its own or used as a primer under your foundation, for smoother, even application and wear.


Gently smooth the product onto the skin using small motions and then by lightly tapping with fingertips. Focus on particularly lined areas such as around the nose, frown lines or above the lips. It creates a smooth and even surface on the skin, it does reduce the appearance of pores and blurs out the lines around my eyes, but most of all it gives my skin an airbrushed look after I apply my makeup, while leaving my skin soft and translucent without clogging any pores. It has a very thick consistency, one of the thickest primers I’ve tried however the texture is lightweight, soft and velvet smooth when rubbed in.


I have tested this for a couple of weeks now, and I have noticed that my skin appears smoother and softer. My foundation applies easily over it without any problems. It hasn't clogged any pores, its actually helped, with less break outs and faded some lines around my eyes. Those with dry, normal and combination skin will find that this works well for you. Those with oily skin should consider using a mattifying moisturizer then applying the Magic Blur. It's definitely a product I'd recommend to anyone that wants a cheaper, affordable primer has the same results as Benefit POREfessional. I wouldn't same an exact dupe, but it's some what. 

Photo of my Palm. Magic Blur has removed small lines.




No comments:

Post a Comment