Saturday 11 January 2014

Puretopia Eye Rescue Refresh & Detoxifying Massage Roller

Puff and tried eyes are never a good look for anyone. No matter what you do. Early starts, long days. It shouldn't stop us girls from looking our best. So I was very excited to discover and also have the chance to review Puretopia's Eye Rescue. 

Credit: PURETOPIA
PURETOPIA
Eye Rescue Refreshing & Detoxifying Massging Roller
RRP: $19.95 AUS

If you haven't noticed from my last couple of posts, I'm a girl that suffers from dark circles, puffiness and just looking plain tried in the face. As I work in retail, I'm always searching for products that can help keep my face looking fresh, healthy and to maintain my appearance. As customers are looking at my face 24/7. It's important that I have my fresh face on.


Over the past couple of weeks, I've been using Puretopia's Eye Rescue Refresh and Detoxifying Massage Roller. I've been applying it morning and night. I ensure I have a clean, washed face before applying, so the product can set into the skin without getting blocked by oils, makeup or whatever else. The product has a stainless steel massaging rollerball which glides into your eye smoothly and easily, giving a cooling effect and moisturises your eyes as well. The natural actives in the active peptide complex work to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, while vitamin C and cornflower adds clarity and brightness evening out skin tone. This is reinforced with vitamin E and shea to soothe and add moisture. 



I have noticed some changes under my eyes, it's helped reduced those nasty dark circles, it's lighted the skin and also stopped the puffiness. It's left it feeling soft, smooth and looking fresh. I also noticed that its gotten rid of some lines I had on the corners of my eyes, it's smoothed them right back. It's small enough to put into your purse, it's truly a lifesaver and worth every penny.


* this product was sent to me to review, I was not paid to leave a positive review, all words are honest, photos have been taken by myself unless credited. *

No comments:

Post a Comment