Tuesday 10 December 2013

Eleven Australia: Make Me Shine Spray Gloss - Review

Eleven Australia is driven from a desire for a fresh, uncomplicated and affordable solution to haircare products, made from high performance ingredients, and very affordable price tag. ELEVEN Australia Make Me Shine Spray Gloss is a lightweight finishing spray that controls fly-aways and adds shine and gloss. The easy-to-use spray is suitable for all hair types. 


ELEVEN AUSTRALIA
Make Me Shine - Spray Gloss
RRP: $22.95

Make Me Shine does have a fresh, floral scent, which does fade down a little after applying it. Product comes in an aerosol can, kept simple with all white and pink writing on it. Wouldn't be hard to miss this on the shop shelf. 

I have very thick, long hair. I do straighen it quite often as, I don't enjoy my curly hair. However I get a few flyways around my face. Always replying on multiply products to reduce my flyways and to add extra shine to look healthier. May I just add that Make Me Shine does exactly all that.



After styling my hair, I do a quick spray of Make Me Shine all over my hair, then smooth it down with my hands. By doing so; im pushing the product into my flyaways to control them. This spray gloss is lightweight and doesn't feel stiff or sticky unlike other products. I've used this product for just over a week now, I've noticed that my hair looks much healthier. It has so much shine and really gives that extra boost to weak hair.

I do recommend this to anyone that has problems with flyways or looking for extra shine. It's suitable for all hair types. The results I received were amazing and I do hope everyone else can experience the same thing.

Follow Me On Facebook

Follow Me On Twitter
Follow Me On Instagram
Follow Me On Bloglovin'
Follow Me On Google Plus
Follow Me On Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment