Thursday 28 November 2013

ULTRACEUTICALS; Ultra Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30+ Hydrating * Review

This broad spectrum SPF 30+ daily moisturiser (free of nano particles) offers triple skin protection with a boost of hydration. This non-whitening fast absorbing formula protects the skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays to help reduce the signs of premature skin ageing. It delivers a vital blend of moisturising ingredients: shea butter, panthenol and nicotinamide to support the skin’s lipid barrier function. 



ULTRACEUTICALS
Ultra Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30+
Hydrating
RRP: $65.00

As Summer is just around the concer, keeping your skin healthy and hydrated is very important. Without doing so, your skin will be flaky, dry, rough and could lead to cracking. By moisturising your skin daily can make a huge difference, not only would it be smooth but reduces the appearance of fine lines, uneven texture and loss of firmness. 




When using this product, I'd apply it in the morning and again before bed. To ensure that my skin got the hydration it needed in the most important times of the day. The formula is quite thin, smooths onto the skin nicely. With just one pump can cover your whole face. There isn't much scent towards this product. That's pretty much a good thing to me, cause I don't like moisturisers having a scent.

When used daily as directed this skin anti-ageing must-have works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven texture and loss of firmness, leaving the skin looking more youthful and radiant. This broad spectrum sun cream SPF 30+ may assist in preventing solar keratosis, sun spots and reducing the risk of some skin cancers.




After 3 weeks of using this product every single day, I did notice some changes to my skin. I honestly wish I took before and after photos cause I can't even explain how well it's changed my skin. It's help reduce the dark circles under my eyes, help smooth out uneven skin tone between my face and neck and most importantly given my skin that extra hydration that it needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment