Monday 7 October 2013

EOS Lip Balm - Sweet Mint Review

I've been wanting to try EOS lip balms for awhile now, but sadly Australia doesn't sell them. I first discovered them when I saw Kim Kardashian & Kylie Jenner post selfies on Instagram with it, then they showed up in Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" music video.

I brought one for $7.99 off a legit EOS ebay seller, the product was 100% real! i got the Sweet Mint, as mint is perfect for those winter / spring lips that need some extra smoothness during those colder months.


EOS
Lip Balm - Sweet Mint
25oz (7g)
RRP: $7.99
Buy Here:  EBay

EOS stands for Evolution Of Smooth, which is 95% organic, 100% natural, and para been and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, smoothing Shea butter and Jojoba Oil. EOS claims to keep your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.


Which I must say it does: with one coat on the lips, it lasts longer then usual lip balms. Leaving my lips very smooth, little shine and doesnt have the oiliness like some other brands. The scent is very pleasant and strong, you can definitely smell the mint, which opens my blocked nose quite well. 


The product itself is shaped like an egg, you twist the lid and you find a little lip balm ball. I find that it's so much easier to apply and very hygienic, as you don't have to stick your dirty fingers into a pot.


I'm loving this lip balm, I can't help myself. I tend to apply it every second, it's crazy. I highly recommend this to anyone that's looking for a new lip balm or just wants to try a new brand. It does come in many other scents, so definitely check them out. I'll be sure to upload my mini EOS haul photo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment