Sunday 1 September 2013

August Favourites :)



 Essence
Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
RRP: $3.50
Buy Here: Priceline

Ive wanted this so badly, that i was on the hunt for almost 3-4 months trying to find this product as all the stores were sold out, until one lucky day i found one! haha. This lash and brow gel mascara is meant to hold your hairs in place without moving around or falling out of shape, espesially these brows. This product doesn't have a scent, which is good. I dont think id enjoy my eye brows smellng. The gel is clear with a mascara wand that is easily applied to your hairs, ive only used it on my brows and its very cold when appyling but does the job and drys quickly. I adore this product, it definilty has kept my brows in shape and clean looking.


 
Face Of Australia
Sheer Gloss Lip Crayon
RRP: $14.95
Buy Here: Priceline
 
I found this in the discount tub in my local Priceline, i wasnt sure if theyre discontinuted, but theyre fabulous! The thought of applying your lip products with a crayon is funny. The package is very cute and unqire, and i love how you get 3 in a pack. The shades are Macaron, Cupcake & Sundae but has a Vanilla scent to them. Gloss gildes on very smooth and sheer looking, does have a little tint of colour popping up on the lips, but it does look very natural and can always build up the colour.
Its non-stcky and actually is moisturing. Also love the feature of a wind up applicator.
 
 
Formula 10.0.6
No Time To Shine Mud Mask
RRP: $8.99
Buy Here: Priceline
 
 I don't have much of a oily face, but I do love how this product works. As a first timer to mud masks, I had no idea what to expect but I'm very glad I picked up this item. This product does exactly what its made to do. My skin felt smooth, clean and toned after many uses. The mask comes out in a smooth grey paste that's applied in a thin layer over your whole face. It did start to string around my forehead, nose and chin BUT it turns out that's a good thing. Its actually the product absorbing the oils on your skin, it leaves your skin feeling smooth, looking fresh and helps heal blemishes. This is a must have item to add to your skin routine.
 
 
L'Oreal Paris
Superliner Blackbuster Liner
RRP: ?
 
The product is designed to look like a marker pen, which makes it super easy to create thick graphic eyes. I love trying new eye liners out, so getting this sent out to try, I was excited. It dries very quickly and doesn't smudge at all. I found only sweeping across once applied a full line that lasts all day and the colour (black) kept its look. Depending on how you use the liner, you can make a really thin line with the tip. The package design is super cute, gold and black are very sleek and the cap is a great idea too. I've really enjoyed the Super Liner range at the moment, there's not many brands out there that have liner that doesn't smudge or fade.

 
** L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster Liner was sent to me to try and review, I wasn't paid do say any positive things, everything is my own wording**
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment