Friday 27 September 2013

10K + Views

I HIT OVER 10K VIEWS! WOOOHHHHOOOO!



I only started my blog 8 months ago, and to already hit over 10,000 views is super exciting for me! When it came down to 9,999 views. I kept refreshing my home page! I couldn't be more thankful for the people that take the time out to read my blog, to leaves comments, follow my Instagram, Twitter & Facebook pages. It honestly means a lot to have the support and love from viewers / followers all across the world and to also work with amazing PR / Brands.  I never thought I'd ever have reached this way.



I want to do something fun and exciting, something to give back to everyone. Should I throw a giveaway featuring some products I've reviewed on my blog? I don't know what to do. If you have any ideas, please leave them in the comments below or contact me through my social pages, all the links will be below.

Can't wait to hear all your ideas :) 

Instagram: @chanelkxo

No comments:

Post a Comment