Wednesday 14 August 2013

Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll-On Kit REVIEW

Veet
EasyWax Electrical Roll-On Kit
RRP: $39.99

" Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll-On Kit is a hand-held, self heating home-wax system with a roll-on applicator that helps deliver an even layer of warm wax and delivers salon-quality results at home. The wax is formulated with the same ingredients as the wax used in salons and is enriches with natural beeswax, making it suitable for sensitive skin "


Veet roll-on wax kit system is one of the best at home salon results, hair removal and even better then hair removal cream methods i have ever came across. It comes with a self heating device, a wax refill, a charger, 12 strips and 4 perfect finish wipes ( to remove wax residues). The instructions were very easy to understand and follow, its very important to follow the instructions to insure how to use the device correctly and in a safe matter, don't want to burn your fingers and also use in a clean area, where the plug can hand freely. Make sure to place your wax refill into the device before plugging and turning it on. I charged the wax for more than 20 minutes stated on the box / instructions. Did a small test on my arm to make sure the wax was ready to use.


The wax was a pink colour, just like the salons, it rolled out onto my skin without any problems, evenly applied too. The instructions say to immediately apply the strip while the wax is still freshly hot, to insure that strip can stick and to rub the strip repeatedly over the wax in the direction of your hair growth. You can only guess the next part. Yes, you've guessed it, time to rip this strip off. As i was doing that, i have to admit, it was a lot more painful then i imaged. I guess cause i haven't waxed in so long, that i forgot the pain, but after a while you get used to it, or if you already do home waxing, then you've got nothing to worry about. The waxing strip did rip out each hair that was covered in wax. Didn't leave any wax left over on my skin. After waxing i used one of the finish wipes to wipe over my skin to give it a shiny and smooth feeling on my legs. 


The kit is made to give you 4 uses but honestly i don't think you'd get that many uses out of it, due to the amount of strips and wipes you get in the pack. Although they're available to purchase from the stores to continue using the device. I normally get redness after waxing but this time, i didn't get any redness not even a sight of pink either. My legs remained hair free for 2 weeks + now, and still no sight of hair. I'm very glad i got to trail this product, as it's honestly one of the best home salon waxing devices I've used. It's easy, simple and can be used in your own time. It definitely gives you the salon results at a cheaper price. I will continue to use this device and will definitely recommend it to everyone to give this a shot.


* This product was sent out to me to review and to feature on my blog. I wasn't paid to leave a positive feedback, everything stated above is my 110% honest opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment