Friday 9 August 2013

REVIEW: TRESemme Freeze Hold Extra Strong Hairspray

this week i decided to try and also review TRESemme Freeze Hold Extra Strong Hairspray.

How It Works:
  1. This spray wont give you a helmet head but will hold you style through wind and rain.
  2. Hairspray refuses to let frizz take root, thanks to its humidity-resistant formula that keeps flyaways smooth for 24 hours.
  3. Added Bonus: its water-free formula goes on dry, giving hair grip and control without stickiness for frizz-free hold.

TRESemme Freeze Hold Extra Strong Hairspray
RRP: $7.95
360G

TRESemme Freeze Hold Extra Strong Hairspray provides extra hold and extreme control for your hair. This salon performance hairspray can be used in two ways; sprayed onto the roots for volume and body, or all over the hair for a hold that will keep your style in place all day. It is also available in a handy purse-size pack suitable for traveling, or in an economical salon size. "


when I'm in a rush for work, i throw my hair into a top bun then spray on hair spray. I want something that holds all day, doesn't make my hair feel like straw, doesn't leave white marks and smells fresh and nice.
Unfortunately, this product didn't help protect or give any results towards my hair. The scent was an odd smell, it honestly smelt like a goon sack. I got an awful headache couple minutes after applying it.. Don't know how a product can effect you that way. My hair felt like straw, sticky, dry and hard. The hold wore off after couple of hours. My flyways were sticking right up.. I honestly was super excited for this product, as a lot of people rave on about it and seemed to get a better experience then I. Even with this experience, id still try other TRESemme products and i keep an open mind to their other products.


Availability:
Woolworths, Coles, Bi-Lo, Kmart, Target, Big W, Priceline, Franklins, and selected pharmacies and independent supermarkets

No comments:

Post a Comment