Saturday 3 August 2013

INNOXA: Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15

I have used and tried many tinted moisturisers before and most have never been as great in results until I decided to try Innoxa. Over the past years my skin tone has changed an gone quite pale. So having a back up tinted moisturiser is a great way to even out your skin.

INNOXA
Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15
30ML - FULL SIZE
RRP: $19.95

Innoxa Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 is a lightweight moisturiser that offers a hint of colour and SPF 15 sun protection. The tinted moisturiser also contains vitamin E to hydrate and nourish skin, leaving it feeling smooth and soft. Available in Nude Beige, and Honey Glow "




I apply this to my face first and allow it to soak in before putting foundation on. It's light weight on my skin, feels lovely and soft. It just glides onto my skin and is absorbed rapidly. Blends very beautifully with my foundation & evens out my skin tone. The texture is creamy and super hydrating with a hint of colour. It also has SPF 15 included which is just an exciting benefit!



I love that it is fragrance free, moisturising with vitamin E, isn't greasy nor drys your skin out, and hides blemishes. I honestly can't believe I found such a natural, sheer effect tint moisturiser that enhances your features without getting the caked up look. I have already recommended this product to so many people, and gotten amazing results off them too. It's my holy grail tinted moisturiser.






No comments:

Post a Comment