Thursday 1 August 2013

Nude By Nature: Undercover Airbrush Mineral Primer

When it comes to beauty and makeup, a few of my favourite youtube gurus always seem to talk about prime your face before applying foundation cause its meant to help your makeup smooth on nicely and give you a flawless look. I have never really used a primer before as I honestly don't think I need to use one, as my makeup sits right through out the day all the way to midnight. So I never spent money on buying one, but when Priceline had their beauty bag deal, this Nude By Nature Undercover Airbrush Mineral Primer was included and I decided to give it a shot.


Nude By Nature
Undercover Airbrush
Mineral Primer
RRP: $29.95

The website reads:
" Start your application with your primer. It’s the perfect way to prepare the skin, nourish and protect using Papaw, Vitamin E, Green Tea, to fill pores and lock on your make-up for all day wear " 

This primer is very thick, smooth, rich and applied quite nicely. It was between mid light weight to almost heavy on my skin. It did have a very strong, unusual smell which turned me off the product and would leave my fingers smelly. I left the product on my skin for roughly 3-4 minutes for it to set in before applying foundation. Within a couple of minutes, my skin felt sticky and was hard to apply and spread my foundation over the top. I did apply some powder on top, which gave me a flawless matte coverage. Which is something I really do like. After a few hours, I noticed that my makeup started to fade away and made my makeup look awful and oily. I was at work so I couldn't redo my makeup besides keep touching it up. At one stage, my face started to burn across my forehead and cheeks that I just had to remove my makeup.




Overall, I'm very glad I didn't spend money on purchasing this primer as its honestly not worth the price tag. I'd never consider buying them due to the experience I had. Although everyone has different skin types, and may have different experiences towards this product but this just wasn't for me.

1 comment:

  1. im just trying this tonight and i am experiencing the burn as well. i dont class my skin as overly sensitive as i have not had any irritations to other makeups or products. but there is a mild burning sensation which isnt comfortable.

    ReplyDelete