Saturday 27 April 2013

Review: Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation has a very light texture, almost creamy. Makes it very easy to apply and blend to your skin with your fingers. Although I found that it gives better results when you use a foundation brush.



Rimmel London
Match Perfection Foundation - 100 Ivoy
30.0ML
RRP: $17.95


This foundation gives you a flawless, sheer coverage. You can always build up with more to get a fuller effect. I've used two coats to get that flawless coverage, that gives a full cover without looking to heavy or cakey. Match perfection also covers just about everything on your skin, from blemishes to scarring. Once a read the back of the bottle, I found out that the reason why this foundation gives you a natural illuminating glow comes from Sapphire Radiance Complex, that is included in the texture. It doesn't make your skin look shiny or to oily. Just a natural glow. 


The Match Perfection Foundation has a fresh scent, almost floral which disappears as soon as the foundations has absorbed into the skin. As an extra , the foundation also has SPF 18.





This foundation does last all day & night. As I work from 9 to 7 almost everyday, this foundation gives me the full coverage I need when I'm busy working. I tried shade 100 in IVOY, which is a nude/ beige shade, which perfectly matched my skin tone, with many shades available, which range from a very light to a dark.





For just $17.95, this is a great foundation at a bargain price. I brought mine from Priceline, but will also be available in stores that sell makeup, like : Big W, Target, Kmart etc. I will consider purchasing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment